Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Classroom curtains

I'm thinking of doing my classroom in teal/black with a french vintage twist. Since I'm switching grade levels and classroom I have a lot of work to do. I want to buy black shelves and get a few teal baskets to place on the shelves to hide my clutter and make it more homey for my 5th graders. I bought a few baskets and decor already for my reading area. SO this is my dilemma, I cant decide which fabric to use for my curtains. The bulletin boards will be in teal with black borders and vice versa. PLEASE help me decide!! Teal/white or black/white. I bought a storage ottoman with the black/white pattern and 3 baskets to stack on shelves that's also black/white. I'm not sure if the black/white fabric will be too overbearing. HELP!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment